Saturday, July 4, 2009

Welcome

So, you're probably wondering what this is all about. Well, let's just say that I'm a nerd and I like nerdy things. I'm also very bored, so I thought I'd write about the things I like. This blog will contain various rambling, most of which will probably be anime/animation related, since that is what I like and care about. You may also find various other things on this blog, such as but not limited to: Games, Comics/Manga, Music, Current Events, Pets, and delicious cake.

That being said, something I've always liked to do is have a 'What if this happened' kind of scenario. Of course, 'this' happening is absolutely out of the question: It's all based on fictional characters (at least for now). Something like, what would happen if protagonist from story A got into a fight with protagonist from story b. Who would win? What would happen?

This all started when I used to read an old magazine called InQuest, a trading card game-based magazine published by Wizard; which is no longer in production. Every once in a while they would have ultimate mismatch up fights from various characters, such as Cthulu vs Sauron, Smaug vs Puff the Magic Dragon, etc.

Those little showdown articles were fun to read, and I thought it would be neat to make up some of my own. I'm sure this has been done by others (aside from InQuest), but I'm too lazy to search for those and it would be somewhat entertaining to make them myself. Hence the name, Beldd's Anime Arena.

However, because it's impossible to disregard personal bias, it should be noted that I will attempt to be as far as possible, so please don't complain too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment