Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tsukihime

So, I finally got around to playing this game (thanks to Mirror-Moon for translating it!).

I have to say, it really wasn't what I expected. I thought for sure I was going to be reading all about various kinds of food like I did in Fate/stay Night, but so far (I've only played through the Arcueid part so far) it's more or less stuck to the important parts of the story and hasn't gone into random nonsense about food and what Shiki should be making for dinner. I'm quite impressed.

I think Shiki is a much more interesting character than Shiro, though I have to wonder what Kinoko Nasu's fascination with the name Shiki is (since there's two Shiki's in Tsukihime and one(two) in Kara no Kyoukai, and of course they all have the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception).

I shall continue playing for now, and then I shall report the results when I have fully completed the game. (Must... get... good... endings... too!)

It seems like now is a good time to be into the Nasu-verse; Canaan is airing, Kara no Kyoukai DVD 6 and movie 7 are out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment