Friday, September 25, 2009

What's new?

No updates lately because I'm lazy. Anyway, Canaan and Phantom are both coming to a close, which makes me a little sad. Updates soon when they're subbed and I've had a chance to watch them. I may pick up Umineko no Koro ni while I wait for the next season's shows, but I still haven't decided. Murder mystery generally isn't my thing, and I can't say that I have any interest in the characters, but the show seems interesting enough regardless.

Cross Game and Full Metal Alchemist are still going, and it seems like Guin Saga is being subbed again, so it'll be back to that until the fall Anime starts airing. Hopefully there will be something good.

Also, looks like there's some new Kalafina music to look forward to at the end of October. If you haven't heard it, listen to Storia, it's amazing.

In any event, Aion is kind of meh, but something to do for now. Come say 'Hi' to Beldd on the Sariel server if you're playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment